The Helpline is a mental health phone line for advice, assessment and referral. The Helpline:
- is a central point of entry to Mental Health Services for all Tasmanians
- is a 24 hours a day, seven days a week phone line
- is a freecall within Tasmania (Interstate Diallers call 03 6166 6333)
- will determine eligibility for services and prioritise referrals
- can arrange a interpreter for sign language or English translation on request
- is staffed by community mental health clinicians, who:
- assess your information and determine the most appropriate action
- may refer you to a Mental Health Community team in your area
- will provide contact details for another service if they are more suitable to assist you
- may refer you to a Community Mental Health Crisis Response team who are available extended working hours seven days a week.
Disclaimer: We do our best to review apps according to our guidelines, but due to the nature of interactive tools we cannot test every feature and update. DEN highly recommends reading recent reviews on any app you download, and make sure to only download apps from official stores like Google Play and the App Store.