What are personality traits?
• Personality traits refer to a person’s individual patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving.
• These patterns of thinking and behaving usually begin in childhood and continue throughto adulthood.
• Our personality traits make us who we are — they are what make each of us unique.
• However, personality traits can be a problem when they cause problems withrelationships, education or employment, and sometimes with the law.
• If patterns of thinking, feeling, or behaving are creating lots of problems in many areasof a person’s life, they may have a personality disorder.
Disclaimer: We do our best to review apps according to our guidelines, but due to the nature of interactive tools we cannot test every feature and update. DEN highly recommends reading recent reviews on any app you download, and make sure to only download apps from official stores like Google Play and the App Store.